Resource Sharing Series Post 3
What is it?
Math Millionaire Games is a bank of free Who-Wants-to-be-a-Millionaire-style Math games. They are a fun and interactive way to bring some spark into your math lessons.
Each game has a single-player feature and a multi-player option.
There is a game for the below Math concepts:
- Place Value
- The Order of Operations
- Absolute Value
- Algebraic Expressions
- Square Roots
- Changing Fractions and Decimals to Percents
- Multiplying Fractions
How can it be used?
Math Millionaire Games can be used in the following ways:
- Bell-ringer activities
- Lesson warm up
- A resource to structure an Explicit Lesson (I Do, We Do, You Do)
- Early finishers activity
- An extension activity for the middle primary grades
- End of term revision quiz / challenge / competition
How would you/do you use Math Millionaire Games?
- Post 4 Teaching Resource: Geogspace